lunes, 22 de abril de 2013
Hiya!

We've just ended editing & creating the app. It's been such a busy week and I think we should start to write the 2000 words essay. It's time to sum up all we've been doing these days. We can say that we've been finally designing and not writing or drawing anymore. We've been learning a lot with Photoshop, doing research to see the way other apps have developed their pages, etc. So we have a lot of work done now working with Photoshop, now it's time to put them all together and see how it works in a Simulator. 

Apart from that, we have to start writing the essay. I think I really appreciate is a group work this time cause we can divide the work and help each other in those aspects that we don't know or we have difficulties. For example, in my case we could say it's good cause she helps me how to write essays and to improve english. In other hand, I prefer creating the logo and also working with technologies, which is one of my passions. Although I am not a big Photoshop expert, I enjoyed so much with this work learning little by little how to create different app pages.

I am enjoying so much the work with my module partner as we meet to go anywhere in the city and we start working easily. For example, last week we meet on Sunday to go to Starbucks and we had such a good time planing what we wanted to do. Also in the end of our meeting the Starbucks' boss asked if we wanted the rest of muffins there were left and they had to throw away. So we had muffins for free! Can you imagine? Yummy. The final say about all this is that I am very happy to have met Astrid because of this project. She's such an amazing person and friend with the same hobbies and tastes as me, so it's great to work with somebody I can have a coffee after doing work too :)



0 comentarios: